PDA

View Full Version : Rok-C Hasn’t Signed With WWE Yet

Kemo
02-19-2022, 04:50 PM
A well-known student of Booker T, Rok-C, appeared to be WWE-bound but we now have some clarification.

Booker T initially told Ariel Helwani of The MMA Hour that the former ROH Women’s World Champion signed a deal with WWE (via Fightful).

“I’m more so often to working with the talent that is trying to get to the next level. One of my girls just debuted on AEW Dynamite with Jade Cargill, that’s AQA. They just signed her to a contract and that’s really really cool. One of my girls, Rok-C, WWE just signed her. She was my youngest champion in Reality of Wrestling. Started with me in a fantasy camp. At 13 years old, her dream was to be Reality of Wrestling Champion. I got guys out there floating around all over the world. That’s my passion, working with young guys from an in-ring perspective, a mental perspective, a life perspective. It gives me purpose.”

Booker T has taken to his Twitter account to admit that he jumped the gun.

“There’s an article going around saying I confirmed Rok-C signed a contract to WWE, I misspoke on that… but they better sign her dammit!”

Rok-C held the ROH Women’s World Title for 119 days before dropping it to Deonna Purrazzo on an episode of Impact! The loss led many to speculate that Rok-C was on her way to a major promotion.

Rok-C is just 20 years old and would fit the bill with WWE’s youth movement in terms of snagging new talent. She also has experience facing seasoned veterans and could be ahead of the curve with fellow wrestlers that are her age.

It’s a good time for Booker T as he has seen recently seen one of his students earn a contract with a major promotion. As Booker mentioned, AQA is now a member of the AEW roster.