PDA

View Full Version : Updated WrestleMania 38 Card Following WWE Elimination Chamber

Kemo
02-20-2022, 03:56 AM
:wm38:

The card for WrestleMania 38 is starting to come together.

Elimination Chamber 2022 is in the books and the event brought a few changes to WWE‘s biggest show of the year.

Bianca Belair won the Women’s Elimination Chamber match to become #1 contender to the Raw Women’s Championship. That title is held by Becky Lynch, who successfully retained against Lita.

Brock Lesnar captured the WWE Championship once again by winning the Men’s Elimination Chamber match. In doing so, his match against Roman Reigns will now be Champion vs. Champion.

WrestleMania 38 Card

The following matches are now set for WrestleMania:

WWE Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Universal Champion Roman Reigns
Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. Bianca Belair
SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair vs. Ronda Rousey

LionDen
02-20-2022, 07:43 AM
Well, Lesnar vs Reigns will be a very interesting match now. It is possible I guess that there will be a DQ on one of them and both will walk away with their respective titles.

Smartmark
02-20-2022, 06:21 PM
This shapes up to be one of the worst Mania's in recent memory to be honest.

TKO
02-20-2022, 08:34 PM
Same old shit

LionDen
02-20-2022, 10:28 PM
This shapes up to be one of the worst Mania's in recent memory to be honest.

I think you say that every year. lol

Same old shit

You to. lol

Smartmark
02-20-2022, 11:12 PM
I think you say that every year.

No I don't. I don't mind Brock, but I feel it's a waste and a punch in the fans face, booking a title vs title match at WM that the majority of wrestling fans does not want to see, at least not with that stipulation. They screw us out of a whole title match at WM. That means they better have some of the minor titles also defended at WM, because if not, it's just turning out to be a 2 person show. And that's nothing I'm gonna waste my time watching.