PDA

View Full Version : X Division vs. DX?

wm22champ
10-20-2006, 05:02 AM
Im so stupid.......
I just realized that the gray TNA X Division T-shirt is a direct diss to the retro WWE DX shirt!

For those who don't know, the DX shirt has "D-Generation X" on the front and "Two words....suck it" on the back"

While over in TNA land, their X-Division T-shirt has "New Generation X" on the front and "Two words....no limits" on the back.

Does anyone find that insulting?
:mad:

mXp
10-21-2006, 02:02 AM
yep, i think it's pretty stupid by the part of tna management cause it make them look like they are tryng to act like the wwe

Road.Dogg
10-22-2006, 06:42 PM
Another cheap-shot at WWE...Why do they do that? Just makes them look worse...

Joe
10-30-2006, 07:48 PM
Just a T shirt guys no need to get so annoyed, TNA used a retro style design for their shirts, DX werent the first and wont be the last

wm22champ
10-30-2006, 08:00 PM
waht do you mean retro?
TNAs only been around for a few years.

And the shirt is exactly like the DX shirt with a few VERY MINOR tweaks.

first "its real....its damn real.", now this.

All copying WWE is gonna do is drive them into the ground like WCW.

flamesoffury
10-31-2006, 04:41 AM
Just a T shirt guys no need to get so annoyed, TNA used a retro style design for their shirts, DX werent the first and wont be the last

it's just a post on a forum. who says they are annoyed? i think it's stupid and it is obvious they are copying dx's shirt which is stupid and proving that wwe is the better company. you need to be original not to mimic another company even if it is to make fun of them.

mulletman
10-31-2006, 07:25 PM
They made the its real its damm real t shirt because kurt used to say its true its damm true as his catch phrase but wwe most likely have sometype of trademark on it form there tops. The new X-division top is an obvious shot at wwe and there main icons because tna is advertising its self as everything wwe is not by tking a shot at DX they are saying that wwe are just using old storylines over again whilst tna is new. TNA is portraying itself as real wrestling not rubbish storylines and gimmicks like King booker or Boogeyman they don't push people that are rubbish in the ring like john cena. Tna is a good rival company for wwe and I believe it will be an intresting fued between them all. TNA do have simularitys to WCW but I believe they are better than wcw as they have younger better talent. I believe WWE had better watch there back.

Impact Player
12-17-2006, 01:22 AM
I hate X Division and DX