PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar’s Post-WrestleMania WWE PPV Schedule

Kemo
04-01-2022, 07:24 PM
WrestleMania is usually the PPV where big WWE storylines conclude. For someone like Brock Lesnar, it signals the start of another hiatus until he is needed to pump the ratings again.

Though it appears that things are going to be different this year. We’re going to see a lot more of The Beast Incarnate than we are used to after the Show Of Shows.

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter recently provided some update on Lesnar. He revealed Brock’s post Mania PPV schedule.

The WWE champion is expected to work at least two of the next three PPV events post-WrestleMania 38, according to the wrestling journalist.

This includes the WrestleMania: Backlash event scheduled for May 8 from Providence, RI, and the Money In The Bank PPV on July 2 from the Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas.

Brock Lesnar is currently scheduled to face the Universal champion Roman Reigns. This winner takes all match will main event WrestleMania Sunday.

The former UFC champion’s PPV appearances would make a lot more sense if he comes out of Sunday’s event as the dual champion. Though whether or not it actually happens will only be revealed later this week.

Smartmark
04-02-2022, 12:38 AM
Something tells me Lesnar is winning at WM.

TKO
04-02-2022, 04:56 AM
He’s losing but will have a rematch like they always do

Smartmark
04-02-2022, 05:59 AM
He’s losing but will have a rematch like they always do

It will end in controversy I tell you. If nobody wins, nobody loses their titles either. Double Count-Out, DQ finish something will happen. Heyman turns on Reigns... This can't end with Reigns winning clean. What is next then? The schedule does not add up. Who's gonna be Reigns next opponent? No, I tell you. Neither will lose their title, and they will go separate ways for now, until another time.

LionDen
04-02-2022, 08:31 AM
It will end in controversy I tell you. If nobody wins, nobody loses their titles either. Double Count-Out, DQ finish something will happen. Heyman turns on Reigns... This can't end with Reigns winning clean. What is next then? The schedule does not add up. Who's gonna be Reigns next opponent? No, I tell you. Neither will lose their title, and they will go separate ways for now, until another time.

Yeah, there could be a DQ or something but the WWE Universe would hate that.

Smartmark
04-02-2022, 04:55 PM
Yeah, there could be a DQ or something but the WWE Universe would hate that.

Because they are Marks. And they would definetely tune in on RAW the monday after :P

LionDen
04-03-2022, 09:23 AM
Because they are Marks. And they would definetely tune in on RAW the monday after :P

I don't care which way it goes lol. They will most probably separate the titles again anyway.