PDA

View Full Version : Logan Paul Reveals What Vince McMahon Told Him After WrestleMania Debut

Kemo
04-08-2022, 01:55 AM
Logan Paul certainly impressed a lot of people with his performance at WrestleMania 38 this past weekend, including Vince McMahon himself.

Paul recently joined Ariel Helwani on The MMA Hour this week to discuss what it was like making his in-ring debut for WWE on “The Grandest Stage Of Them All.” During the interview, Paul revealed that he got quite the reception from Vince McMahon backstage.

“Not yet [when asked if WWE had offered him a longer-term deal],” Paul said. “Maybe they will, I don’t know. I swear. I will say this. Vince McMahon after my match. He was stoked. I go backstage, we shook hands, it was the good old stepdad Vince thing. He’s like, he goes, ‘trust me, your future is here!’ I was like, ‘cool, sure.’

“That’s Vince McMahon. He’s a legend. Him being excited about, you know, the new guy’s performance, it’s so validating. Like, even just the response and feedback online after the match, haters or lovers, not one negative comment, man. I think people were surprised by my performance and I’m so grateful that they liked it.”

Paul teamed up with The Miz to take on the team of Rey and Dominik Mysterio. The pair put on a surprisingly entertaining match, but what was the most surprising of it all was how well Paul performed inside the ring. Social media was buzzing about how natural the social media star looked inside the squared circle after his weeks of preparation alongside The Miz.

It remains to be seen if Logan Paul has any interest in doing anymore matches with WWE down the line, as he keeps busy with other ventures such as boxing, YouTube, and more, however, it sounds like McMahon would definitely be happy to have him. After The Miz turned on Paul following their win over the Mysterios, there’s certainly a story for Paul to return to should he choose to do so.

vZfeTiiDdJc

Smartmark
04-08-2022, 02:05 AM
I think both Paul brothers might have a future in WWE to be honest.

I like Logan better than Jake, but they are both entertaining.

LionDen
04-08-2022, 09:19 AM
I think both Paul brothers might have a future in WWE to be honest.

I like Logan better than Jake, but they are both entertaining.

I don't want either but Logan did prove himself to be a wrestler.