PDA

View Full Version : Rousey vs. Flair “I Quit” Match Set for WrestleMania Backlash

Kemo
04-09-2022, 09:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TBsn2Oa.jpg

Ronda Rousey is demanding an “I Quit” match against Charlotte Flair at WrestleMania Backlash.

The Baddest Woman on the Planet made a surprise WWE return in January at the Royal Rumble. She won the 2022 Women’s Royal Rumble and went on to challenge Flair for the Raw Women’s Championship at WrestleMania. She came up short and The Queen retained.

Rousey made her first WWE TV appearance since WrestleMania at Friday’s edition of Smackdown on Fox. Rousey came to the ring and told the WWE Universe that she won’t make any excuses for her loss at WrestleMania. However, she won’t be satisfied until she dethrones Charlotte Flair as the new Raw Women’s Champion.

Rousey demanded a rematch against Charlotte Flair at the next WWE premium live event, WrestleMania Backlash. She wants it to be an “I Quit” match.

Flair appeared on the big screen and denied Rousey’s demand. She told told Rousey, “Get to the back of the line, bitch.”

Later in the show, Adam Pearce said the rematch between Rousey and Flair is in the works. WWE confirmed the match on Saturday.

The WrestleMania Backlash 2022 premium live event takes place Sunday, May 8th and streams live on Peacock and the WWE Network.

j22GPplC6Is

Smartmark
04-10-2022, 01:57 AM
This better end up with Ronda winning. Can not have Charlotte pissing on Ronda like this. If so, she will leave again pretty quick.

LionDen
04-10-2022, 08:44 AM
I can't see Rousey losing a "i Quit" match. If Flair wins .. I will be pissed.