PDA

View Full Version : WWE Setting Up Tag Title Unification at WrestleMania Backlash

Kemo
04-09-2022, 09:12 PM
WWE is setting the stage for more championships to be unified in the near future.

Universal Champion Roman Reigns defeated WWE Champion Brock Lesnar in the main event of WrestleMania 38 in a Winner Takes All Championship Unification Match.

In the main event segment of Friday’s SmackDown, The Bloodline leader dropped a bombshell. After consolidating power at the very top of WWE’s singles divisions, Reigns declared it’s time The Usos do the same with the tag titles.

Reigns said he wants The Usos to go to Raw and bring him the Raw tag team championships, currently held by Rated RK-Bro.

“The Bloodline’s gonna have all the gold soon.”

The Usos expected at Monday’s Raw to kick off a program with Randy Orton and Riddle. In addition to the Usos’s quest to capture the Raw tag titles, Cody Rhodes vs. The Miz is also advertised for the show.

WWE has not yet confirmed if or when this tag title unification match will take place. However, the company’s next premium live event is a month away and the company is not known for setting up matches months in advance. At this time, there’s a strong possibility we will see The Usos vs. Rated RK-Bro at WrestleMania Backlash on Sunday, May 8th.

Smartmark
04-10-2022, 02:01 AM
So sad. Putting all the titles on the least fan favorites of all in the company.

I'm so sick of Reigns and Usos. They have ruined WWE for me together with New Day and Charlotte.

LionDen
04-10-2022, 08:46 AM
So sad. Putting all the titles on the least fan favorites of all in the company.

I'm so sick of Reigns and Usos. They have ruined WWE for me together with New Day and Charlotte.

Why are they unifying titles?

I am not that sick of Reigns, kind of cool someone has held the title so long, WWE had plans to do this in the past when the title was changing weekly lol.

I am sick of the Usos but they are a part of Reigns title reign I guess.

TKO
04-10-2022, 08:56 PM
Killed the company

Kemo
04-10-2022, 11:48 PM
As long as all of you hate them AND voice your opinions about it, then they are doing their jobs right by being heels.

When the people get quiet, they don't get over, then the gimmick dies.

Smartmark
04-11-2022, 12:02 AM
As long as all of you hate them AND voice your opinions about it, then they are doing their jobs right by being heels.

When the people get quiet, they don't get over, then the gimmick dies.

I don't hate them because they are heels. I just HATE them! Like New Day. They are not even that good, and are presented as the greatest tag team in WWE history. That's the reason I HATE them.

Same with Reigns. I don't hate him because he's a heel. I just don't can't stand the guy. Of the three people in The Shield, they just had to push the worst one for some reason. And they still are for some reason.

Kemo
04-11-2022, 12:22 AM
I don't hate them because they are heels. I just HATE them! Like New Day. They are not even that good, and are presented as the greatest tag team in WWE history. That's the reason I HATE them.

Same with Reigns. I don't hate him because he's a heel. I just don't can't stand the guy. Of the three people in The Shield, they just had to push the worst one for some reason. And they still are for some reason.

You don't have to hate them because they're "Heels" or "Babyfaces". The fact that they can get a response from you or any wrestling fan and they take up space in your thoughts, means they are doing their jobs. This is the work.

Smartmark
04-11-2022, 12:29 AM
You don't have to hate them because they're "Heels" or "Babyfaces". The fact that they can get a response from you or any wrestling fan and they take up space in your thoughts, means they are doing their jobs. This is the work.

Not really. Because I would rather see anyone else in the whole world hold those titles. Usos and Reigns have been pushed upon the fans since their debuts. I do understand Reigns has gained more fans over the years, but what makes me angry is that nobody else ever gets the chance. They might do their job, but there are hundreds of guys out there who does it better. Both in-ring and promo wise imo.

LionDen
04-11-2022, 10:06 AM
I am just sick of them lol. Been champions to long. I don't care if they are heels or baby faces. Boring IMO