PDA

View Full Version : Has Charlotte Been Written Off WWE TV?

Kemo
05-09-2022, 06:24 PM
WWE may be planning its TV shows without Charlotte Flair for a little while.

“The Queen” was featured in the WrestleMania Backlash event. She put the SmackDown Women’s Championship on the line against Ronda Rousey in an “I Quit” match.

This was a physical match that included kendo sticks, chairs, and a brawl in the crowd. Ultimately, Rousey forced her opponent to say “I Quit” with an armbar, utilizing a chair as leverage.

After the match, WWE provided an “injury update” on Charlotte. In storyline, she has suffered a fractured radius.

The reality is that the former WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion may have been written off television. She will soon be getting married to AEW star Andrade El Idolo as noted by Bryan Alvarez of F4WOnline.

While Charlotte could possibly be out of action for a little while, don’t expect this to be the end of “The Queen.” The daughter of Ric Flair has said in the past that she still has goals to accomplish inside the squared circle.

She recently expressed her desire to surpass her father’s record for the most world title reigns. Ric’s record is 16, while “The Queen” currently sits at 13.

Charlotte has also said that she would be open to unifying the Raw and SmackDown Women’s Titles. With that said, she admitted that she doesn’t feel the need to tackle that beast anytime soon.

If “The Queen” will indeed be off TV, WWE may need to bring back some of the heavy guns in the women’s division such as Alexa Bliss. Bayley is another option if she’s healthy.

Asuka recently made her return after a lengthy absence as well but a hole would need to be filled on the SmackDown side.

TKO
05-13-2022, 02:51 AM
Hopefully not she’s one of the best they have easily the best women’s wrestler in the world

Smartmark
05-13-2022, 02:54 AM
A guy can only hope. I hope they'll give some new girls a run for a change.