PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley Has Signed New Contract With WWE

Kemo
07-12-2022, 06:32 PM
Hall of Famer Mick Foley has signed a brand-new legends deal with WWE that will give the company rights to his merchandise and more.

Pro Wrestling Tees recently shared a video of the wrestling veteran. In the video as seen below, the former world champion explained that his merchandise won’t be available on the PWT store after July 31:

“I just want to explain why my merchandise will not be available through Pro Wrestling Tees after July 31. There is no heat or friction.

I still have a great relationship with Pro Wrestling Tees.” said Mick Foley, “It just comes down to signing a new legends agreement with WWE that does give them the exclusive on T shirts.”

Foley claimed that he is grateful for the relationship he has with PWT. He also told the fans to buy as many T-Shirts as they like through July 31.

The Attitude Era star has been joking about wanting a new contract ever since the reports of Bret Hart’s legends deal came out. The length of his deal is not known.

Mick Foley has made appearances for indie promotions throughout 2022. It’s unknown whether this new contract also blocks him from appearing for other companies.