PDA

View Full Version : Brock Lesnar Leaves SmackDown Amid Vince McMahon’s Retirement Announcement

Kemo
07-23-2022, 12:52 AM
Shortly after the announcement made today by WWE and Vince McMahon that he is retiring from the company, Brock Lesnar made headlines.

F4Wonline’s Bryan Alvarez reported on Twitter that Lesnar left tonight’s SmackDown from TD Garden in Boston, MA.

Alvarez also tweeted out, “Brock’s line was some derivative of, ‘If he’s gone, I’m gone.’”

Fightful Select reports there were immediate internal rumors that Lesnar was “very pissed off” about the news and left SmackDown. They’ve also heard this rumor.

WWE had been promoting Lesnar for this show since last week to further build to his match at SummerSlam where he will challenge Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns for the title in a last man standing match.

WWE had a talent meeting with everyone backstage at SmackDown. Triple H, Nick Khan, and Stephanie McMahon are there for it. There will be more fallout throughout the evening.

TKO
07-23-2022, 01:12 AM
Shocking but not really shame because it means that Roman will probably keep the title

LionDen
07-23-2022, 01:49 AM
I wonder why Lesnar has taken this stand, maybe Vince was the one who always gave him the big bucks. lol I am guessing the new top dogs will be in touch with him ASAP or most probably Vince will be.