PDA

View Full Version : Valentina Rossi Details Extreme WOW Contract Terms & Why She Turned Them Down

Kemo
08-03-2022, 12:39 AM
Valentina Rossi recently spoke to Steve Fall of NBC Sports about her time in Women of Wrestling and why she decided to part ways with the company.

Valentina Rossi has been a constant mainstay talent on AEW Dark and AEW Dark: Elevation where she’s faced wrestlers like Nyla Rose, Marina Shafir, Abandon, and others.

However, before her time working as an enhancement talent in AEW, Rossi attended castings to join Women of Wrestling. At WOW, Rossi worked with the company to learn to wrestle and create her character.

Rossi detailed what the WOW castings were like for her:

“So they just, the casting was just like, ‘Do you have any athletic background? Tell us about yourself. Show us your personality.’ And I was like, ‘Oh, I’m from Jersey.’ And they’re like, ‘Oh my god Jersey, like you’ve got so much personality.’ And I was like… So, they off the bat, they kind of just like got the whole Jersey girl thing.

And then once I was like in it, they’re like we got to start developing a character and like the Italian thing was always like my first go to just because like it is me. It’s very easy for me to like play up. So, I was like, ‘Oh my god like this is perfect.’

And it’s it’s actually been fun because I’ve kind of just like dived deeper into like my culture like I’ve just like learned so much more about it since then. And like my mom’s always been big on like teaching me how to like cook and that kind of stuff. But um yeah, they were just like, ‘When we look at you would just see like Sopranos.”