PDA

View Full Version : Tyson Fury Addresses WWE Future After Clash at the Castle

Kemo
09-04-2022, 06:07 PM
Tyson Fury made an impact at Saturday’s WWE Clash at the Castle event from Cardiff, Wales. During the main event clash between Roman Reigns and Drew McIntyre, Austin Theory‘s theme music hit and the crowd erupted. Theory raced to the ring, referee in tow, to capitalize on Reigns being worn down by a grueling match. Before he could officially cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase, Tyson Fury stood up from his ringside seat and connected with a punch that knocked Theory senseless.

Reigns went on to win the match. To the surprise of the rabid crowd, Fury entered the ring and went face-to-face with the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion. Fury congratulated Reings on his win and they shook hands. Fury took a microphone, praised Drew McIntyre and led the crowd in singing American Pie to end the show.

After Clash at the Castle went off the air, WWE held a press conference for the media to ask questions of talent who appeared on the event. Tyson Fury participated, alongside Drew McIntyre and Triple H. A reporter asked Fury about his future with WWE.

Fury explained that he is a heavyweight boxing champion and won’t be hanging up his gloves anytime soon. However, he “really, really has a passion for WWE” and says there’s a real possibility that he will get back into a WWE ring at some point in the future.

“You know what, at the moment I’m a heavyweight world champion and I’ve got plenty of fights I’ve got to take care of in the next few years. But, I really really have a passion for WWE. As you see, me being at Crown Jewel and a couple of other events as well. Never say never. Lets just say, Triple H is here and I’ll definitely be open to it in the future for sure.”

SBLJ5qtGhOI

It’s big news to hear Tyson Fury is still very interested in working with WWE again, but this has been a long time coming. Fury has spoken about his desire to wrestle for WWE multiple times this year. For more on Tyson Fury’s interest in wrestling for WWE, check out:

Smartmark
09-04-2022, 09:49 PM
I would be surprised if we don't get Reigns Vs Fury at the next Saudi event.

TKO
09-05-2022, 12:31 AM
Tyson the best boxer in the world is not going to lose the Roman Reigns

Smartmark
09-05-2022, 01:33 AM

I'm pretty sure he will if he gets paid enough. Something is afoot, that is for sure. Maybe a tag team matchup with Tyson teaming up with Reign against someone in Saudi.

LionDen
09-05-2022, 09:27 AM

I would not say the best boxer in the world but he is definitely the toughest lol

Not sure if it will be Reigns but I do see him in a WWE rind one day.