PDA

View Full Version : WWE Hires Former Marvel & Disney Writer

Kemo
10-04-2022, 09:16 PM
WWE has filled a new position with an interesting name.

Fightful Select reported today that WWE has hired horror writer Rob Fee, starting full-time work in October and officially signing this week for the spot of Director of Longtime creative.

Prior to joining the company, he once pitched a Fiend-related movie that resonated well with WWE higher-ups and had the possibility of getting produced, but that all changed when WWE released Bray Wyatt in 2021.

Fee’s experience includes working as a horror writer for Marvel in the past, and he has been well regarded for his work. He has written comics for Spider-Man, Daredevil, and Avengers and was head writer on several Disney shows.

One of Fee’s early projects with WWE has been directing and producing the QR code-related cryptic messages that fans have seen on television in recent weeks. These vignettes have been getting a lot of buzz among fans on social media with the speculation that WWE is doing this for the return of Bray Wyatt.

Fee is said to be a longtime follower of wrestling, and those within the company said he was very familiar with the product.

TKO
10-04-2022, 09:18 PM
Disney and Marvel are dog shit so that’s not good

Kemo
10-04-2022, 09:31 PM
Disney and Marvel are dog shit so that’s not good

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's dog shit.

I have Disney+ and there's a lot of good shit. And I've been a comic book fan almost my whole life and they been doing very well with the Marvel franchises.

TKO
10-04-2022, 09:42 PM
It’s all political crap now nice today shows and movies are dog shit awful writing acting comedy humour directing acting they should’ve ended it after endgame it’s just a cash and now