PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lashley Reacts to Rumors of Bray Wyatt Missing WrestleMania

Kemo
03-14-2023, 09:27 PM
Former WWE Champion Bobby Lashley was slated to have a match with Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania 39. However, Wyatt missed Sunday’s WWE live event at Madison Square Garden where he was supposed to take on LA Knight in a match. This raised concerns about the match at 'The Grandest Stage of Them All.'

Fans have been worried about Wyatt as he has also been absent from WWE television as of late. Fightful reports that after talking with those who have worked with Wyatt, he is currently sidelined with a “physical issue,” and they’re not sure about when he could return. There had been rumors that Wyatt walked out because of issues with creative.

Wyatt was scheduled to appear at other house shows and SmackDown episodes but was pulled from those due to the issue. Although he has been sidelined, WWE has continued with the feud between Wyatt and Bobby Lashley. Now, 'The All Mighty' has sent out a message that he is ready to face anyone at WrestleMania 39.
Bobby Lashley is 'ready to fight'

Bobby Lashley took to his Twitter account and noted that he has worked too hard to be denied this shot and he doesn't care who it is that steps up to him at WrestleMania. He wrote:

“I’ve worked too hard to be denied. I will be ready to fight on the biggest stage of them all, #WrestleMania. I don’t care who it is, somebody will feel the wrath of the All-Mighty.”

Lashley wasn’t scheduled for this week's edition of Monday Night RAW. Wyatt and Uncle Howdy’s materials have not been sent to the site of SmackDown in the last two weeks. We will now have to wait and see if Wyatt makes his return for WrestleMania 39.