PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair on Triple H Taking Over for Vince McMahon: "The Transition is Very Easy"

Kemo
03-19-2023, 09:17 PM
WWE saw some major changes in leadership when Triple H took over the creative duties from Vince McMahon. Now, the WWE SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair talked about her experience of going through the transition.

Vince McMahon shocked the pro wrestling world when he announced his retirement and stepped down as the WWE Chairman last year. Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan had taken over as co-CEOs for the company. Triple H replaced John Laurinaitis as the EVP of Talent Relations and also took over creative responsibilities for WWE as "Chief Content Officer. However, Stephanie stepped down from her role and Vince reportedly made his return in a backstage role.

Charlotte Flair has been of the top female performers in WWE for a decade now. She had been one of the fastest-rising talents from the days of NXT which was ran by Triple H. Following her main roster debut, she dominated the women's division and boasts being the 13-time Women's Champion. It seems that the leadership changes never impacted her performance.
Charlotte Flair reveals the transition has been 'easy'

Charlotte Flair’s position on the roster has remained the same since her return despite some fresh faces emerging. She confirmed that her character will not be changing along the way.While speaking to Daily Mail, Charlotte Flair talked about her current WWE run. 'The Queen' has insisted that the transition has not been difficult for her.

”I think it’s different for me because I’m already established. Triple H was my boss early on, he’s my boss now, whether it’s Triple H or Vince, I think the biggest change for a talent in leadership is more the new talent.

I’ve been under both reigns. My job is to perform and to make the best product. My job is to make Triple H happy right now. If it’s Vince, my job is to make Vince happy. The transition is very easy. From a character standpoint, it hasn’t changed, but the transition from one boss to another has been easy for me.”

Charlotte Flair is set to defend her WWE SmackDown Women's Championship against Rhea Ripley at WrestleMania 39. 'The Eradicator' has also warned the champ ahead of the huge clash.