PDA

View Full Version : The Undertaker: ‘I Never Had Any Beef With CM Punk’

Kemo
03-20-2023, 08:02 PM
The Undertaker and CM Punk got to work together before Punk’s departure from WWE in 2014, most notably at WrestleMania 29 when Taker went over Punk to extend his undefeated WrestleMania winning streak.

Punk publicly discussed his frustration with how his WWE tenure ended after his departure from WWE. Some have suggested Punk wasn’t happy with his match with Taker because he refused to watch it back as he felt like he should’ve been paid as a main eventer.

While speaking with Alex McCarthy of Sportsmail, The Undertaker discussed his WrestleMania match against Punk.

"He was great to work with," The Undertaker said. "I’m very proud of that match and we sat down and thought about ideas and everything. I had no beef with Punk, he was always business with me, hopefully I was with him. I’ve been told that I have some beef against him, social media… they tell me because I don’t read comments or follow it, but I have a lot of people that tell me," The Undertaker said.

Taker brought up the rumors that he "squashed" Punk's push but made it clear that he is not someone who does that.

"Supposedly I squashed his push and all of this but anybody who knows me - even if I didn’t like somebody, and I don’t dislike punk, that’s another rumor that I have disdain for him, I don’t, he was good with me and that’s all that matters - business is business, whatever’s best for business.”

Taker learned that from Vince McMahon, and he doesn’t worry about what people say who have no clue about the business.