PDA

View Full Version : Logan Paul’s WWE Contract Set to Expire Soon

Kemo
03-29-2023, 06:07 AM
Logan Paul has come a long way in his WWE tenure and is days away from wrestling Seth Rollins on his birthday this Saturday at WrestleMania 39.

The YouTuber/boxer signed with WWE in June 2020. While speaking on the latest edition of his IMPAULSIVE podcast, he confirmed that his contract ends after WrestleMania. However, it looks like Paul will be sticking around WWE.

“It’s so crazy. It’s like the epitome of everything I was doing my entire… For sure, sure, I want to lean into it. My contract ends this WrestleMania. My rookie year is about to be up.”

Thus far in his WWE career, he has wrestled four matches with two wins and two losses.

In his in-ring debut, he teamed with The Miz to defeat The Mysterios (Dominik Mysterio & Rey Mysterio) at WrestleMania 37 in 2021 before Paul beat The Miz that summer at SummerSlam before he got into the ring when unsuccessfully challenging Roman Reigns for the Undisputed WWE Universal Title at Crown Jewel last November.

Paul also worked the 30-man Royal Rumble Match this past January, where he eliminated Rollins, leading to the start of their ongoing feud.

RZ7O31FLRGo

LionDen
03-29-2023, 07:49 AM
Oh ... dear me. I guess WWE will resign him. Wonder when he will get a belt. lol :shifty: