PDA

View Full Version : Original Plans for Alexa Bliss at WWE WrestleMania

Kemo
03-31-2023, 09:16 PM
WWE has a lot going on this weekend with WrestleMania, and while a lot of talent will be featured on either night one or night two of the biggest event of the year, Alexa Bliss won’t be. However, that doesn’t mean she won’t be in town for the show.

Bliss is going to be in Los Angeles for WrestleMania, something confirmed by Bliss on Twitter. However, the big question is whether she will be doing anything at the show or just visiting with friends backstage.

Bliss recently noted that she had skin cancer removed from her face. She was also revealed on The Mask Singer.

Dave Meltzer reported in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that WWE did have plans for Bliss at WrestleMania at one point with Bray Wyatt and Uncle Howdy.

“At one point she was scheduled to be part of the segment with Wyatt and Uncle Howdy but that was well back and Wyatt’s situation has changed since then,” Meltzer wrote.

As previously noted, an illness has kept Wyatt off the WrestleMania card where he was supposed to wrestle Bobby Lashley, who is now working the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal on tonight’s SmackDown.

Smartmark
04-01-2023, 12:44 AM
I still think some of all this are a work. I think Bray will appear at WM for sure. And I think something big has been planned. Hopefully including Orton in some way.

LionDen
04-01-2023, 01:28 AM
I still think some of all this are a work. I think Bray will appear at WM for sure. And I think something big has been planned. Hopefully including Orton in some way.

I would like to see Wyatt and definitely Orton at Mania. I like Alexa Bliss's persona when she was hanging out with Wyatt.