PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Tweets for Wrestlemania and teases he will see The Bloodline "in person' down the line

LionDen
04-02-2023, 08:36 AM
The Rock posted the following message on Twitter, including what appeared to be a tease of potentially seeing The Bloodline "in person" sometime down the line. He also started to do his catch phrase but stopped and said he will save it for down the road. :shifty: Hmmmm

Smartmark
04-02-2023, 10:12 PM
It's to late. No need to do it after tonight if Roman loses.

WWE f'ed up on this. It cannot be done at a later stage. There is no reason for Rock to prove anything if Cody beats Reigns. Sadly.

LionDen
04-02-2023, 10:51 PM
It's to late. No need to do it after tonight if Roman loses.

WWE f'ed up on this. It cannot be done at a later stage. There is no reason for Rock to prove anything if Cody beats Reigns. Sadly.

I guess they could make a new storyline if Cody loses. What does Reigns do if he loses at Night 2. You are right, this could have been a great opportunity for WWE to use The Rock. He looks damn fit to me. lol

Smartmark
04-03-2023, 01:16 AM
I guess they could make a new storyline if Cody loses. What does Reigns do if he loses at Night 2. You are right, this could have been a great opportunity for WWE to use The Rock. He looks damn fit to me. lol

Rock could come out and cut a promo, telling Reigns that if he is still the champion by this time next year, Rock will challenge Reigns for a match at WM 40. But it's kinda farfetched, as it means Reigns will have to be champion for yet another year, lol.

LionDen
04-03-2023, 05:38 AM
Rock could come out and cut a promo, telling Reigns that if he is still the champion by this time next year, Rock will challenge Reigns for a match at WM 40. But it's kinda farfetched, as it means Reigns will have to be champion for yet another year, lol.

That would be incredible if Reigns held those titles to Mania 40 lol. I guess 40 is a big show. I was thinking more like Summerslam but maybe WWE has to work around Rocks schedule and wait for Rock to have time in his schedule. If Rock did come back to face Reigns, there would have to be a build up. I hope this happens.