PDA

View Full Version : Paul Heyman Says 'Little Guy Clown' Conor McGregor Is Funny To Him

Kemo
04-05-2023, 06:53 PM
Paul Heyman is not mincing words when it comes to the matter of UFC megastar Conor McGregor.

'Notorious' had ignited a feud with Roman Reigns' manager Paul Heyman following the UFC and WWE merger to form a new publicly traded company managed by Endeavor Group.

McGregor had posted a photoshopped image of himself holding the UFC and WWE belts, prompting a response from Heyman. The Irishman was labeled a "Roman Reigns wannabe" by 'The Wiseman.' McGregor was furious with the development and fired back at Heyman, threatening to break his jaw. Now, Paul Heyman has blasted Conor McGregor in a new.

In an interview with BT Sport's Ariel Helwani, Heyman responded to McGregor's threat. While Heyman knows that McGregor could easily beat him but he also noted that there's always the possibility of hitting that one lucky punch. It is quite evident that a lucky shot can change everything.

As for Reigns, he doesn't see McGregor picking a fight with the Undisputed WWE Champion. Heyman decided to throw another jab at McGregor by calling him the 'little guy' and comparing him to a clown. Here is what he said:

"He's talking a good game but he isn't coming after The Wise Man, and even if he did come after The Wise Man, what if I landed a lucky shot like the lucky shot he hit Aldo with? (Jose) Aldo clipped him and busted him open on a knockout punch that he threw.

What if I had a lucky punch on Conor McGregor? Right? What if I did? If he beats me up, who cares? I'm a 57-year-old Wise Man. I'm a Jew boy from the Bronx. This is a tough fight for Conor McGregor? I don't see him picking a fight With Roman Reigns, but then again, listen.

You know, little people do what little minds tell them to do, and that's okay, because I like the little guy. He's funny to me. Like a clown. You know, like a clown. He's here for my amusement," Heyman said.

eXAEBFj3t5A

Roman Reigns is nearing upon 1000 days as the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion. 'The Tribal Chief' left Cody Rhodes' story unfinished after the former emerged victorious to retain his title in the main event of WrestleMania 39 Night Two. 'The Head of The Table' had also shared his thoughts on WWE's sale to Endeavor.

With the new deal in place, who knows we might end up witnessing Roman Reigns vs Conor McGregor down the road.

LionDen
04-06-2023, 08:11 AM
lol Conor McGregor has the attitude and charisma to be a fun feud with Reigns.