PDA

View Full Version : Logan Paul Reveals What Triple H Told Him After WrestleMania39

Kemo
04-10-2023, 12:34 AM
WWE fans are still buzzing after WrestleMania 39 Night One on April 1. One of the matches that had people talking was Paul vs. Rollins. It was also very special to Paul as it was also his 28th birthday. The two wrestle competed in a match, which showed fans how special they were in a wrestling ring.

Internet superstar and boxer KSI also made an appearance to try to help Paul get a win. Ultimately, Rollins defeated Paul by using the Curb Stomp.

After the match, Paul had a backstage interview with Cathy Kelly, and he shared that Chief Content Officer Triple H sent him a text. The only thing that WWE Hall of Famer told Paul was "That it was f*cking awesome." The one text from Triple H almost made Paul forget about the loss, and he expressed his gratitude for his WrestleMania opportunity.

"...I don't even care if I lost, whatever, whatever, said Paul. He explained, "...At one point, I thought this was the worst birthday ever. It was a moment in time where I ended my rookie year on an embarrassing loss to Seth Rollins in front of 80,000 people at SoFi Stadium.

I accidentally frog-splashed my business partner and friend KSI through a table, and I currently have no job because my contract ended. So it's not ideal, but I'm feeling actually pretty good right now."

He said he would spend the rest of his birthday at Dave & Busters.

l-BLZFFaUow

His WWE contact was set to expire around WrestleMania 39, but it’s believed that Logan Paul has signed a new deal.

WWE has several big shows coming up, including Backlash and King and Queen of the Ring in May and SummerSlam in August.

Paul got banged up at WrestleMania and will likely take some time to heal up. WWE fans can expect the influencer/podcast to be back in the mix over the next few months