PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Fury is Ready to Face Logan Paul in WWE

Kemo
04-11-2023, 12:45 AM
Tommy Fury, the younger brother of boxing star Tyson Fury, is ready to face off with Logan Paul in a WWE ring.

Fury recently made history by becoming the first person to beat Jake Paul in a boxing match, and Jake has since called for a rematch.

Tommy Fury is undefeated in the world of professional boxing with a 9-0 streak, with four of those wins coming by KO or TKO.

While Jake Paul is itching for a rematch following his split-decision loss, Tommy Fury has his sights set on Logan Paul.

During an interview with Soccer A.M. Fury spoke about the possibility of facing Logan Paul in WWE.

"100 percent. All they need to do is ring the phone and I'll be there the next day."

Fury went on to speak fondly of watching wrestling in his youth and continues to follow wrestling to this day.

"I watched wrestling as a kid growing up. It's something that I do like... I love wrestling. I watched all my life growing up as many young kids do. To work with the WWE, obviously, Tyson has done some bits with them... would be a dream come true."

In 2019, Tyson Fury earned a count-out victory over Braun Strowman at that year's Crown Jewel event.

Tyson Fury has maintained a positive relationship with WWE since then and was present at Clash at the Castle last September.

A swift KO punch prevented Austin Theory from cashing in his Money in the Bank contract during the main event Undisputed WWE Universal Championship match.

Logan Paul has claimed that his one-year contract with WWE has expired though it is believed the Maverick has signed a new deal with the promotion.

Jake Paul appeared alongside his brother at WWE Crown Jewel 2022 when Logan challenged Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns.