PDA

View Full Version : Logan Paul Signs New Multi-Year Deal with WWE

Kemo
04-11-2023, 12:53 AM
Logan Paul has signed a new contract with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).

On Monday, the 28-year-old celebrity was all smiles in a photo of himself alongside Triple H holding his new WWE contract.

Triple H, WWE's Chief Content Officer, tells ESPN that it's a multi-year deal. Paul issued a statement to ESPN, saying he feels incredibly blessed to have found his calling at this stage in his career. If all goes well, he sees a long WWE career ahead of him.

"I feel incredibly blessed to have found something that I'm good at, at 28 years old," Paul said. "And the fact that the organization believes I'm good enough to continue hopefully building this WWE legacy is mind-blowing. And I'm incredibly grateful and incredibly blessed. And as long as I can keep putting on good shows, man, I'm gonna keep doing this sport."

Logan Paul made his debut for WWE at WrestleMania 38, when he and The Miz defeated Rey and Dominic Mysterio in a tag team match.

WWE fans were blown away at his innate ability on the mic and in the ring. He's a polarizing figure who has experienced his share of controversies over the years, but his aptitude for pro wrestling is undeniable.

Paul signed a WWE contract in June 2022 and would go on to have high-profile matches against the likes of The Miz (SummerSlam 2022), Roman Reigns (Crown Jewel 2022) and Seth Rollins (WrestleMania 39).

His contract was set to expire after WrestleMania and Paul was expected to re-sign with the company. He's spoken passionately about his love for wrestling and is already considered by many to be the most successful 'celebrity wrestler' of all-time.

Aside from his dealings with WWE, Logan Paul also has a strong business relationship with the UFC. His Prime soft drink is the fight league's 'official sports drink.'