PDA

View Full Version : Rhea Ripley Fires Back At Fan After Tragic Family Loss

Kemo
04-16-2023, 11:59 PM
Sometimes the fans forget to draw the line between on-screen incidents and real life. WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley has expressed her disgust with the social media backlash that she has received lately.

WrestleMania 39 remains to be one of the memorable events for Rhea Ripley as she emerged victorious to capture the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship. She has been one of the fastest-rising superstars in the company. Though she received praise from the fans, she has also received criticism and backlash.

Ripley recently mourned the death of her beloved grandmother in an emotional Tweet that saw a heartfelt caption for her 'Nonna.' Following the tragic incident, the heartbroken star had to deal with some insensitive remarks from the fans. The Judgment Day member isn't afraid to speak her mind and stand up for herself.

Recently, a fan took to Twitter to express his displeasure towards Rhea and urged her to leave the WWE, claiming that nobody likes her. The tweet was subsequently deleted, but not before the champion had responded with a scathing retort.

The champ's reply to the fan revealed her frustration with the negative comments she receives from a few fans. She stated that it is difficult to leave behind her loved ones to pursue her passion for pro wrestling.'The Nightmare' also made it clear that these comments hurt her and fans need to understand the difference between what's happening on-screen and what's in real life.

"People like this make me regret leaving everyone I love behind. I’ve missed years without people I love to entertain and live my dream.You are a fucking disgusting human and don’t deserve me, but here I am doing my job. Realize what’s TV and what’s real life.I deserve better."

Rhea Ripley recently ignited a rivalry with Zelina Vega of Latino World Order (LWO) and she's seemingly planning to defend the title against her new challenger. They are likely to collide at a later date.