PDA

View Full Version : Liv Morgan Warns Fans (Again) About Scammers Impersonating Her Online

Kemo
04-17-2023, 10:38 PM
Scammers have been posing as various celebs to carry on their fraudulent activities on the fans. This has been a massive issue among the pro wrestling community as of late. The newly-crowned WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Liv Morgan has warned the fans about such incidents.

Morgan has been quite popular among the fans and scammers are taking advantage of that. She is now trying to put an end to the scam as she is spreading awareness.

Over the weekend, Morgan addressed her 1.2 million Twitter followers and reminded everybody that she will never reply to them via e-mail. Any WWE fans who receive an email "from Liv Morgan" is talking with a scammer.

The same goes for "secondary accounts" - she only communicates via her verified Twitter, Instagram and Facebook accounts.

"Hi guys I don’t respond to any fans via email purposely so that there is never any confusion regarding emails/fake emails claiming to be me. If you come across an email claiming to be mine&responding to fans, I promise it’s not me. I really don’t want y’all getting scammed"

Sadly, this is not the first time Morgan has had to take time out of her busy schedule to warn her followers about this.

Previously, one fan had allegedly sold their house to help a scammer posing as Liv Morgan. Morgan had revealed that she has been receiving emails with "horror stories" about people making fake accounts and asking for money.

Don't get scammed! Your favorite celebrity may follow you back on Twitter, they might retweet something you wrote, but they will not ask you to send them money or gift cards.

Liv Morgan recently won the SmackDown Women's championship with Raquel Rodriguez. The title change occurred last week's episode of Raw after Lita was attacked backstage ahead of her Women's Tag Team title defense alongside Becky Lynch.

Stratus stepped in as Lita's replacement against Raquel Rodriguez and Liv Morgan. Raquel and Liv picked up a surprising win to capture the Women's Tag Team Championships.

On Friday's SmackDown, Sonya Deville and Chelsea Green interrupted their Championship Celebration and challenged the champs. Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez are set to defend that tag-team title on the upcoming SmackDown.