PDA

View Full Version : Nia Jax Has Lost Nearly 50 Pounds Thanks to Charlotte Flair

Kemo
04-17-2023, 10:41 PM
Lina Fanene, better known as Nia Jax from her time in WWE, has made some positive changes in her life.

Jax was released by WWE in 2021 alongside several other stars due to budget cuts, only to be brought back for a one-off appearance by working the 30-woman Royal Rumble match in January. However, she wasn’t brought back after the appearance, where she was eliminated by the remaining participants in the bout.
Nia Jax’s Transformation

In a post on Twitter, the former WWE star noted she has dropped 48 pounds since October. She also thanked Charlotte Flair for helping her as they are good friends outside of the wrestling bubble. Jax tweeted the following:

“Me to @MsCharlotteWWE after her wedding: “I feel gross & uncomfortable! I want to lose weight” @MsCharlotteWWE to me: “please let me help you! You got this woman” Officially started in October…6 months later, down 48lbs. Sends me killer workouts and motivates me.”

Charlotte Flair has since replied to Nia Jax giving her credit for losing weight. Flair says she's so proud of her and can't take credit for the hard work she put in herself.

Flair and Jax have a history in addition to their friendship, as they had a memorable match on the August 30, 2021, edition of WWE Monday Night Raw because they had some moments when things got rough as they were shoot fighting.

It was reported at the time that due to a breakdown in communication, things went awry, with some real slaps and punches thrown. After the incident, they ended up getting on the same page before the match ended.