PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle Planning to Undergo Neck Fusion Surgery

Kemo
04-24-2023, 12:54 AM
After years of damage to his body, Kurt Angle will undergo the knife again.

The WWE Hall of Famer is currently recovering from a procedure he had in March as he had calcium deposits and bone chips removed from his lower back.

While talking on his Kurt Angle Show podcast, Angle noted that he thinks he will need to get neck fusion surgery in 2024. This was noted while he was talking about his recovery now and how the day he got out of the hospital after his surgery, he worked out despite being told not to do that for six weeks.

Angle revealed that he was also told to not lift more than five bounds, but he didn’t listen to that and lifted more. Angle mentioned the workouts he was doing, such as bench press, leg press, and military press while sitting down.

The former WWE Champion stated that he still has pain in his lower back but no longer has pain running down his legs. He said he couldn’t handle the pain going down his legs and got it taken care of so he’s happy with the surgery.

Here is what Kurt Angle had to say about the state of his neck and main reason for wanting to get healthy.

“I was really messed up. My neck is messed up. Next is my neck surgery. I’m probably going to have fusion next year. Hopefully, that’ll help my body, and eventually, I’ll be able to play with my kids. My knees — I’ve been able to come out of that pretty good. So once my back heals, I’ll start being able to play with my kids, throw them around the pool, carry them on my back, doing that kind of stuff. I want to be like a real father to my kids.”

ZnpB_jWeu-8