PDA

View Full Version : Mike Tyson Is Open To A WWE Match With Logan Paul

Kemo
05-01-2023, 09:36 PM
Mike Tyson and Logan Paul have entertained the idea of a potential boxing match between them before, but how would they fair in a wrestling ring?

Speaking with Forbes, Mike Tyson, a former undisputed world heavyweight champion in the boxing realm, discussed the possibility of squaring off with Logan Paul in WWE. Despite their wide age gap, Tyson and Paul do have a few commonalities in the sports world, as both have ventured into boxing and professional wrestling.

Tyson, a WWE Hall of Famer, has not stepped into a WWE ring since 2010, but that doesn't mean he isn't up for another challenge. As such, Forbes asked Tyson if he'd be interested in a possible match against Logan Paul.

"Have you ever seen me wrestle before?” Tyson joked in response. "I would do it! I would kick his [expletive] ass, yes I would do it. Even though I love him, though (laughs)," he said.

Tyson then admitted he'd actually wrestle Paul for free. “This is what I found out about WrestleMania: Everybody says ‘that’s fake, that’s fake.’ But the check is real. Deep down inside—don’t let [WWE] know—I would do this for free."

While it remains to be seen if "Iron" Mike will lace up his boots again in WWE, Logan Paul's next storyline is also up in the air, as he's on a part-time schedule. Shortly after Paul's appearance at WrestleMania 39, it was revealed he had re-signed with the company to a multi-year deal.

Some believe Paul's next move should be winning Money in the Bank, but a match with Mike Tyson presents an interesting opportunity for both parties.