PDA

View Full Version : Corporal Kirchner news!!!

flamesoffury
10-22-2006, 06:00 AM
Canada's SLAM Sports! website is reporting that former WWF star Corporal Mike Kirchner is actually alive and well. It appears as though that it was some sort of mistake on the part of WWE.com, who originally broke the news on his "death." SLAM Sports! was somehow able to get in contact with Kirchner and get his thoughts regarding the matter.

Kirchner said, "I'm still alive and well, and thanks for everybody's concern. I'm doing well, and I'm happy and life is good." Kirchner currently drives a truck for a company called TMC all across the country. When he heard about his "death", he was actually in Connecticut, the home state of WWE. He was tempted to drive to WWE headquarters in Stamford, and say, "Guess what guys? I'm still around."

Also, according to the article, his real name is Michael Kirchner, not Thomas Spear - the real name WWE.com referred to him as in their report. The Thomas Spear who died at his home in White Marsh, Md. on Sunday is a mystery to the Corporal. Kirchner said, "Even back in the day, I'm thinking, 'Tom Spear, Tom Spear.' I don't recall the name Tom Spear."

source: prowrestling.com

We posted just recently that Corporal Kirchner had died.. well it turns out that he didnt. This is just awkward for that man.

Will
10-23-2006, 09:33 PM
Well at least he got a few extra minutes of fame, so it wasn't an entirely bad thing for the guy.