PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley Discusses Hypothetical ‘Monster Movie’ Match with Bray Wyatt

Kemo
05-06-2023, 10:25 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley has pitched a match between his masked gimmick, 'Mankind' against Bray Wyatt's 'The Fiend.'

'The Hardcore Legend' recently discussed his potential retirement match. Foley and Wyatt have never locked horns inside the ring. However, Wyatt under 'The Fiend' moniker did attack the WWE Hall of Famer on Raw back in 2019.

olkKNEwiT20

Foley answered questions asked by the fans on his Foley Is Pod podcast recently. The veteran star was asked which of his three characters — Mankind, Cactus Jack, or Dude Love — would be best suited for a match against Bray Wyatt. He picked Mankind to face 'The Fiend.' He said:

“If I was wrestling Bray Wyatt, it would have to be Mankind. It would have a feeling of a monster movie, and maybe we can take some creative liberties as far as the indestructible aspect goes. I think we would have pushed each other to do really great promos, and we would have paid it off in the ring.

“When I finally got to see this guy [on WWE NXT], I was blown away. I felt awful for him when people chanted Husky Harris, which seems like a dirty thing to do to a hardworking guy who’s trying to do something fun and original. Thankfully, they got over that soon, but it was unfortunate that he was treated that way.”

Wyatt has been one of the most favorite stars among the fans. However, he has not been featured inside the squared circle since his storyline with LA Knight following the former’s return last year. There have been speculations that Wyatt might be leaving the company. He was also among the several stars who were not a part of the 2023 Draft.

Meanwhile, during the same podcast, Foley said he’d love to have a fatal four-way cinematic match with some interesting opponents. He said:

“A cinematic fatal four-way — Foley vs. Cactus vs. Dude Love vs. Mankind. We could make that happen, right?”

We will now have to wait and see if any of the matches that Foley pitched come to fruition.