PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany Stratton "Would Love To Have A Match" With Charlotte Flair

Kemo
05-11-2023, 07:08 AM
Rising NXT talent Tiffany Stratton seemingly has her sights set on none other than Charlotte Flair.

Charlotte Flair is certainly of the most decorated superstars in WWE. 'The Queen' recently made her seventh WrestleMania appearance as either the Champion or challenger to a Champion. Flair is currently on a hiatus after enduring a loss at WrestleMania 39.

It is worth noting that she had been one of the fastest-rising talents since the days of NXT. Following her main roster debut, she dominated the women's division and boasts of being the 13-time Women's Champion. Her seventh reign as SmackDown Women's Champion recently ended when Rhea Ripley beat her at WrestleMania 39.

Flair has certainly inspired several up-and-coming female stars and Tiffany Stratton is one of them. It seems that Charlotte Flair drew the attention of the NXT star back in the day and it somehow inspired her to become a WWE superstar.

Tiffany recently appeared on the Stick to Wrestling podcast where she described what drew her into the WWE fandom. Stratton spoke about an evening watching television with her family when she noticed Flair on TV:

“So one day I was watching TV with my family and we were flipping through the channels and I came upon wrestling. I believe it was a Friday night SmackDown and it was Charlotte Flair and my Mother actually pointed out, ‘you could totally do that.’

“And I was kind of just like, taken back a little bit because I saw Charlotte, someone who’s jacked, who can do all of these cool moves, she was a gymnast like I was, she’s blonde, she’s gorgeous, it was just something that I feel like I connected with right off the bat because I saw a little bit of me in Charlotte.”

While several stars have got the opportunity to share the ring with their pro wrestling idols, Stratton is not losing hope of facing 'The Queen.' During the same interview, when asked if Charlotte Flair was a dream opponent for her, she affirmed that she was hopeful, saying:

“Yeah for sure, she is someone that I would love to have a match with. Let’s hope, one day.”

On last night's edition of NXT, Tiffany Stratton picked up a decisive victory over the former Toxic Attraction member Gigi Dolin. Stratton executed the Prettiest Moonsault Ever and secured the win. With the win, she has now advanced to the semi-final of the NXT Women's Championship tournament.