PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nash Says His Neck Is Curving the Wrong Way & Getting Worse

Kemo
05-16-2023, 08:05 PM
Kevin Nash has opened up about his mobility issues and has claimed that the problems in his neck are getting worse.

Due to his large frame, Nash has spent much of his life, both in and out of the ring, with various mobility issues. In 2020, the two-time WWE Hall of Famer shared that he retired from wrestling because he was "deformed and basically crippled" and listed some of the various medical procedures he had undertaken.

During the latest episode of Nash's Kliq This podcast, the former Diesel gave an update on his health. Nash said that his neck is proving to be especially difficult at this time and it is getting worse.

“I had MRIs done and my orthopedic doctor, Dr. Brad Homan, he called, and we went over it. He just said that, you know, my neck, it’s always been bad, but it’s just getting worse. It curves the wrong way. I’m starting to get some compression on some of my nerves. I got stenosis. I’ve just got a lot of things going on. The last time that I went down to a BioXcellerator (stem cell clinic), it was night and day. I’m not kidding you. It was 12 to 18 hours after they injected my neck that I got relief. I got instant relief. My neck has bothered me for the last year."

Nash's final match came as part of the Legends of Wrestling Entertainment Dome Show in January 2016, where he defeated Kennedy Kendrick. His final match for WWE was as part of the 2014 Royal Rumble match that was won by Batista.