PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bischoff "Can't See" Conor McGregor-Roman Reigns Feud In WWE

Kemo
05-16-2023, 08:09 PM
Pro wrestling veteran Eric Bischoff recently spoke about the former UFC Double Champion Conor McGregor possibly joining WWE. However, he believes a feud with the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns seems unlikely.

'Notorious' had ignited a feud with Roman Reigns' manager Paul Heyman following the UFC and WWE merger to form a new publicly traded company managed by Endeavor Group.

Shortly after the merger was announced, McGregor teased coming to WWE, sharing a photoshopped image of him with both the UFC Heavyweight Championship and the WWE Championship.

It was noted that 'The Wiseman' labeled McGregor as a "Roman Reigns wannabe." Heyman decided to throw another jab at McGregor by calling him the 'little guy' and comparing him to a clown. Recently, the Irishman vowed to suplex Paul Heyman.

During the latest episode of his 83 Weeks podcast, Eric Bischoff said that while McGregor in WWE is possible, a feud with Roman Reigns seems unlikely. He said:

“I can’t see that [a feud with Reigns.] I just can’t. I can certainly see Conor McGregor in WWE. That’s very easy to visualize.”

He further explained his point and said that the size difference between McGregor and Reigns would make a match between the two seem unbelievable. He said:

“Unless Conor were to really learn how to wrestle so that he could go in there and have a — not just an acceptable match, but a great match with Roman. I think the audience will just gag all over it.”

Conor McGregor is slated to make his long-awaited return to the UFC later this year to take on Michael Chandler. (Full Details)

Meanwhile, Roman Reigns is nearing upon 1000 days as the Undisputed WWE Universal Champion. He is set to team up with The Bloodline member, Solo Sikoa and challenge Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships at Night of Champions on Saturday, May 27 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.