PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany Stratton Recalls Training Session With Natalya

Kemo
05-22-2023, 09:01 AM
The rising NXT Tiffany Stratton recently opened up on veteran WWE star Natalya's impact and influence on the NXT Women's Division as well as her career.

Natalya has certainly inspired several up-and-coming female stars and Tiffany Stratton is one of them. 'The Queen of Harts' is the longest-tenured woman on the WWE roster.

It has been noted that in recent years, Natalya has focused more on nurturing the up-and-coming superstars. Learning from a veteran like Natalya certainly means a lot. She has won WWE Divas Championship, WWE SmackDown Women's Championship and the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship in the past.

Tiffany Stratton has been one of the standout performers of NXT and has impressed many with her in-ring prowess. During a recent interview with Sam Roberts, Tiffany addressed how Natalya has helped the NXT brand and her career over the recent months.

"Nattie Neidhart. She has come in a couple of times and she has really helped me a lot. She came in like eight months ago for a training session with some of the newer girls and I learned so much within the hour, hour-and-a-half that she came in. It was very helpful. I love Nattie," she said.

Nattie has also helped some main roster superstars with her training camp, which carries on the namesake of the Hart Dungeon.

Recently, Natalya has set her sights on the WWE SmackDown Women's Champion Rhea Ripley. 'The Eradicator' recently defeated Dana Brooke in a two-minute squash match on a recent edition of Monday Night Raw. While Ripley launched a post-match attack, it was Nattie who made the save.

Natalya and Rhea Ripley are likely to collide inside the squared circle soon. There is a possibility that the match could take place at Night of Champions on Saturday, May 27 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

wKmVsv1mFdQ