PDA

View Full Version : The Undertaker on Drew McIntyre: ‘I Still Don’t Think He’s Reached His Full Potential’

Kemo
06-02-2023, 08:38 PM
The Undertaker has given a lot of praise to Drew McIntyre as the WWE Hall of Famer thinks highly of the former WWE Champion.

The two stars have shared the ring before as Taker defeated him on the March 19, 2010, edition of WWE SmackDown, and later in 2019 at WWE Extreme Rules, Taker teamed with Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns for a win over McIntyre and Shane McMahon.

While speaking with The Scottish Sun to promote his upcoming one-man shows in the UK, Taker gave a lot of praise to McIntyre.
The Undertaker on Drew McIntyre

“I think the world of Drew and I still don’t think he’s reached his full potential,” Taker said. “He has a couple of really massive runs left in him.”

Taker continued by stating that whenever he shows up to events, there is a group of guys who always want to talk with him and they just give him lip service with praise while McIntyre is someone who asks him about how he can improve.

“I don’t believe there’s ever been a time that I showed up and Drew didn’t at least ask me if I’ve been watching him and what suggestions I have. There’s a lot of people who get to where Drew is at and they think they have it figured out so they stop growing sometimes,” he said. “With Drew, he has this drive within him that he knows there’s more there for him and he wants to figure it out and be the very best he can be.”

LionDen
06-03-2023, 09:50 PM
Yeah, I can see McIntyre holding the main championship again. Just got to get the almighty Reigns out of the way lol although now there is the WWE World championship McIntyre can go for.