PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou to members, bugs update.

LionDen
02-19-2006, 11:46 PM
Thankyou to all members who have returned after the problems we have been having, you will be remembered. Bugs have been and are being fixed.

Also welcome to new members and I hope you enjoy the forum and its many offerings.

Many new things to come soon but more on this later. March is going to be a huge month for UOW.

If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to PM myself, W-OLF, OMEN or Kellie.

Thanx

King Venomation - X
02-20-2006, 12:00 AM
Nice Job Lion. The forum is looking greater than ever and the loyal members will always come back no matter what. So Thank You aswell Lion for getting the forum fixed so quickly. I know i'm not just talking for myself when I say this but you never realise how much you miss something until it's gone. Which is what happened when UOW was down. You realise how much you miss it. Again great work Lion and thanks.

.::Lash Kash::.
02-20-2006, 12:13 AM
i love this form, even more than PWS and i will alaways come back no matter what and like you said MR.LION, the form is looking better than ever thanks to all the loyal members.:)

W-OLF
02-20-2006, 12:49 AM
Yes ,Lion thank you for fixing them so fast and doing what you do best and working for the better of UOW and its members.

british_brawler
02-20-2006, 01:14 AM
yep lion you know i will always hover lol and cant wait for march.

Tails
02-20-2006, 07:01 AM
Damn one day UOW was working fine and bang it didn't work for two weeks for me I believe. After 3 days or so trying to get back on and what not I just gave up and then tried to see if it was up and running yet and boom it works fine now.

In any case goos job on getting it fixed so I could come back on. :D

Kellie
02-20-2006, 07:42 AM
I know i'm not just talking for myself when I say this but you never realise how much you miss something until it's gone. Which is what happened when UOW was down.

Exactly

I think this forum has become home for many of us and it just isnt the same when we couldnt access it

Thankyou Mr LionDen for fixing the forum :)

yankeesman77
02-20-2006, 08:41 AM
Exactly

I think this forum has become home for many of us and it just isnt the same when we couldnt access it

Thankyou Mr LionDen for fixing the forum :)

ditto = same as kellies statement.

Dark Drakan
02-20-2006, 04:32 PM
Nice one for sorting everything out, i dont think anyone would have left this place just cause of downtime we all like it to much :D

dope2
02-20-2006, 07:03 PM
I agree with Venom and Kellie + i was going mad couldn get on here but now i can and thx again for fixing it good job :)

The Major
02-20-2006, 07:58 PM
Yeah when i tried logging on i was annoyed that UOW did'nt work, i have left all other forums, the uuniverse is my baby lol and Vemon you are right about the loyal members

z-ero
02-21-2006, 10:58 AM
yeah same here i keft lnd and all my other froums because this my forum home really so stuff the rest lol and hopefully no more problems eh! lion.

LionDen
02-21-2006, 12:18 PM
I have people working on the problems and I must say none of these are my fault although I am trying my best to fix everything, things will get better over the next week or so as they have been the last week. Sorry for the incovenience.

There will be many new Universe websites + (more forums at a later date) in the Universe family in the coming months and that means that the universe community will just keep growing.

Jake
02-21-2006, 02:02 PM
Couldn't get on till yesterday and today. Glad its back. Nice work Lion.