PDA

View Full Version : Kairi Sane "Preparing For a New Voyage" Ahead Of Expected WWE Return

Kemo
08-07-2023, 06:13 PM
KAIRI Sane has announced she'll soon be taking an "indefinite hiatus" from New Japan Pro Wrestling as she prepares for a "new voyage."

Over the weekend, news broke that KAIRI has agreed to return to WWE. The former NXT Women's Champion wrestled for WWE from 2016-2021. Since then, she's competed in Japan, where she became the inaugural IWGP Women's Champion.

On Monday, she appeared at a press conference and announced that she's made a decision about her future in pro wrestling.

With only two more matches scheduled with NJPW, she will soon be embarking on the next chapter of her career.

"I have made a decision," said KAIRI. "I can't say it clearly, but in preparation for a new voyage, a voyage of determination, I would like to put my activities on indefinite hiatus as of the end of September 2023. Rest assured that this is a positive decision." (Translated)

She thanked NJPW and STARDOM, and revealed that fielded offers from multiple organizations before arriving at this "positive decision."

KAIRI posted footage of the press conference, seen below, with the caption, "I chose my words and spoke with all my heart, so you may feel a little sad, but I would be happy if you could watch it. At the end of September, we will temporarily suspend our activities indefinitely, but...I'll be back. 🏴*☠️🌎"

c2JcsddzNdc

KAIRI is scheduled to compete for Sendai Girls’ on September 2 and All Japan on September 8. She's expected back in WWE before the end of the year.