PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bischoff Believes Putting MJF on All In Pre-Show Is A "Silly" Move

Kemo
08-14-2023, 07:06 AM
WWE Hall of Famer Eric Bischoff recently shared his honest thoughts on AEW World Champion MJF being put on AEW All In Zero Hour.

MJF and Adam Cole had been involved in a fiery rivalry. However, the animosity transformed into friendship when they started competing as a tag team in the Blind Eliminator Tournament for a shot at the AEW Tag Team Championship. They are known as Better Than You Bay-Bay and the odd pair eventually won that tournament. They were unsuccessful in defeating FTR for the titles. But they have now set their sights on a different set of tag team titles.

MJF recently presented Adam Cole with an opportunity to headline All In at Wembley Stadium for the AEW World Championship match. Of course, Adam Cole accepted the offer.

Meanwhile, on the latest edition of AEW Dynamite, Adam Cole and MJF made it clear that they are coming for the Ring of Honor Tag Team titles. The duo will challenge Aussie Open for the Tag Team titles at the Zero Hour pre-show of All In.

It seems that Bischoff is not happy with the decision of putting MJF on the pre-show. 'The Devil' is one of the top stars of the company, having the ultimate prize of the promotion around his waist.

On the "83 Weeks" podcast, Eric Bischoff labeled AEW's decision to be the "silliest d*mn thing" he's ever heard. He doesn't believe that it's a good idea. He said:

"I saw the clip of MJF's promo and I think the world of MJF. I think he's the most important talent on that show and I think he's the most important part of the future of AEW. He is without question, the most entertaining character on that show. I don't care about anybody else's opinion. If you think differently than me, you're not thinking at all. You're reacting emotionally because you are a fanboy. Listen, MJF is the most valuable man on that roster and to put him on the pre-game show?! That's the silliest d*mn thing I've ever heard. Whoever came up with that idea should be beaten."

With double duty on the cards, there is a possibility that Adam Cole and MJF could head into their main event match as tag team champions. It would be quite interesting to witness what goes down at AEW All In on August 27 at the Wembley Stadium in London, England.

LionDen
08-15-2023, 07:17 AM
I agree with Bischoff, that match should be on the main card IMO.