PDA

View Full Version : Logan Paul Issues $1 Million Bet To Conor McGregor

Kemo
08-15-2023, 06:42 PM
YouTube sensation Logan Paul has offered a whopping bet of $1 Million to the former UFC Double Champion Conor McGregor.

'The Maverick' has recently secured a win over Ricochet at WWE SummerSlam that took place earlier this month at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan. It is not known when will Paul return to the WWE ring but it has been announced that he will face Dillon Danis in a boxing match on PPV on October 14.

Danis is a former MMA fighter who went 2-0 in his career. He is a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and has bagged gold in the Pan Jiu-Jitsu No-Gi Championship.

Logan Paul has made a reputation with his trash-talking and has issued a bet to McGregor, who is backing his Jiu-Jitsu partner, Danis. Conor McGregor had claimed that Dillon Danis will win the bout. Paul called out the Irishman on social media and said that he would have made the bet with Dillon, but according to Paul, Danis doesn’t have any money. Thereby, he asked McGregor to put the money on the table.

Paul has demanded 'Notorious' to put $1 million at stake and should the 27-year-old wins the bout, he would get all the money.

During his vlog, Paul hyped his return to boxing. A clip of Conor McGregor saying he would be coaching Danis for the fight was played. 'The Maverick' responded by labeling McGregor as the worst coach. He then laid down the bet of $1 million. He said:

"Conor? Conor McCrackhead is coaching Dillon Danis, huh? Worst coach in history. My odds just went up. I'm coming for you next, b**ch. If you're so confident in your boy, I have a bet for you. I'd bet Dillon, but he's a broke b**ch and that's a fact. Conor, listen, I got $1 million that says I beat your boy on October 14. Come on, bro. Come on, I know you're caked up. Let's see how confident you are. Imagine all the coke you can buy, you f***ing drug addict. Two dummies, one night, October 14, I'm f***ing you both up."

We will now have to wait and see if Logan Paul manages to defeat Dillon Danis.

LionDen
08-16-2023, 04:43 AM
lol He is an idiot. Wonder if McGregor took the bet.

LionDen
08-16-2023, 12:40 PM
Logan Paul faces intense HATRED for betting $1 million on fight despite owing millions to the victims of Crypto Zoo

The remarkable callout was quite appealing, however, Dillon Danis instantly replied to Logans tweet claiming, “Bro has the money to bet $1 million but can’t pay off the people he scammed. That’s c**zy”. This immediately blew up online and brought back the shadow of Logan’s cryptocurrency scam he was involved in.

Allegations after allegations, Logan had just gotten off defending his beverage drink, Prime, under suspicions of health dangers the beverage had proposed. Right now, before his scheduled fight, he may have uncovered another allegation that has not been talked about for a while. As expected, the tweet has been making the rounds on the internet, eliciting a plethora of reactions online.