PDA

View Full Version : John Cena recalls the night he hooked up with 6 women on the Howard Stern Show in 2006

LionDen
08-18-2023, 06:45 AM
https://i.imgur.com/2QEvWRR.jpg

John Cena wouldn’t have touched the heights of a WWE superstar without the charisma he possessed. Back in 2006, when he was the WWE Champion, Cena appeared on The Howard Stern Show. It was then that he spilled the beans on the most unforgettable night of his career.

As the interview went on, Cena sweetened his tone. By the time he was about to reveal some secrets, John’s voice box was perfectly matched. Then, the 16-time World Champion sensually exclaimed, He once had s*x with six women on an undisclosed night. “There was an instance where it was me and six other girls,” he said.

The Howard Stern Show - John Cena Interview (2006-10-11)
WDZ9UwgP6lg

Cena also had the pleasure of cherishing a night with a couple of voluptuous strippers from Louisville. Furthermore, he dropped an ancestor of his close friend, whom Cena used to refer to as a 280-pounder. The franchise player recalled visiting her place at that woman’s expense. The wrestler-turned-actor admitted being sexually attracted to her.

“In another incident not too long ago, I hit the 280 mark. She took me home. I was absolutely attracted to her,” Cena said. Needless to say, these dumbfounding revelations turned the wrestling community on its head. Or else, Cena was believed to be the naivete of the bunch.

However, the aforementioned chat with Howard Stern unveiled a whole new side of Mr. Hustle, Loyalty and Respect. That day, his devotees got to know the bold side of their WWE hero.