PDA

View Full Version : Eric Bischoff Slams Tony Khan Over Dealing Controversial Matters Publicly

Kemo
08-22-2023, 12:28 AM
Pro wrestling veteran Eric Bischoff recently slammed AEW and its President Tony Khan over dealing with controversial matters publicly instead of internally.

Recently, AEW 'Real' World Champion CM Punk cut a promo on recent edition of AEW Collision, taking multiple shots at Hangman Adam Page. Punk took a jibe at Hangman’s merch and action-figure sales. It was reported that Punk eventually apologized of Page. The matter has been publicly discussed from time to time which Bischoff believes should be dealt with internally.

Speaking on 'Strictly Business' podcast, Bischoff talked about the lack of leadership and professionalism within the company. Here is what he said:

"The lack of leadership, the lack of professionalism, is manifested by somebody [who] is talking to these outside news sites. This is internal business. This should be dealt with internally and it's not. There are too many people talking outside of the office. This is in my opinion proprietary confidential information that shouldn't be shared with anybody."

According to Bischoff, clauses should be added in the contract about what a talent can and cannot diclose to the public.
Eric Bischoff calls AEW "a giant clown car"

Bischoff went on to admit that he has faced internal disputes as well but feels that the AEW President has played a role in the backstage drama. He labeled AEW "a giant clown car" and feels Khan can't manage it. He said:

"It's literally the inmates running the asylum at this point and the entire company looks like a giant clown car filled with juvenile unprofessional self-absorbed children. Not all of them obviously, I don't want to cast such a broad net, but I've never seen anything like this before. Could you imagine if Tony Khan would have been able to buy WWE? You can't manage a clown car at this point."

Meanwhile, AEW All In pay-per-view is set to take place on August 27 at the iconic Wembley Stadium. This will be AEW's biggest-ever event. The ticket sales have been impressive as well.

We will have to wait and see how the event pans out.

p-U7ReWdpnw