PDA

View Full Version : Conor McGregor Reveals His Potential WWE Character: "Babyface Boss"

Kemo
08-31-2023, 08:25 PM
Former UFC Double Champion Conor McGregor recently revealed what his WWE character would look like.

'Notorious' has often teased jumping ship to WWE. It seems that he already has a character in his mind that he would portray in WWE. He recently took to his social media and revealed what his potential WWE character would be.

In a deleted Tweet, the UFC megastar posted a few pictures and stated that his WWE character would be the babyface boss, Ron McMahon. He detailed his character and said that the character specializes in ambush and power control.

The former UFC Lightweight Champion also noted that the character was abandoned by the family in Ireland, but he made his own fortune brewing alcohol.

McGregor further revealed in the post that he is back, and he is pissed. He also tagged WWE and Vince McMahon in the tweet.

"My WWE character. The babyface boss, Ron McMahon. I specialize in ambush, and power control. Abandoned by the family in Ireland but made my own fortune brewing alcohol. And now I'm back. And boy am I pissed -- @WWE @VinceMcMahon."

Check out the screen grab below:

https://i.imgur.com/EWGitvV.jpg

McGregor has teased jumping to WWE. He is currently in the later stages of his UFC career and many believe that his transition to WWE looks imminent as many of former UFC stars have joined WWE. Meanwhile, speaking on the Ariel Helwani's MMA Hour podcast, rising WWE star Grayson Waller said that McGregor could transition into a WWE star someday.

“I think 100%. I know online he says ‘never’ and he doesn’t like wrestling, and he says those things, but there is too much money to be made. You can only fight for so long. He’s another guy who has so much happening in his life, it’s hard to commit 100% to the fight game."

We will have to wait and see if Conor McGregor actually makes his way to WWE.

LionDen
09-01-2023, 09:35 AM
With his attitude, I would love to see him in WWE. lol