PDA

View Full Version : Jordynne Grace On Her IMPACT Return: "It’s only up for me from here"

Kemo
09-11-2023, 09:44 PM
Following a near four-month hiatus from wrestling, Jordynne Grace made her official in-ring return amidst IMPACT Wrestling's Victory Road PPV on September 8. At this event, Grace faced long-time rival Deonna Purrazzo in singles competition.

Despite her 0-4 record against Purrazzo heading into Victory Road, Grace finally prevailed after nailing "The Virtuosa" with the Grace Driver to secure the pinfall. Upon her victory over Purrazzo, shared her post-match thoughts in an IMPACT digital exclusive.

"After I was put on the shelf, I knew that I had to change something. I knew that I had to refocus, Grace said. "I took three months off to do just that. Tonight, after beating Deonna, four times I failed. This is my fifth time, and finally I got the better of her. And that’s proof that, no matter what, if you keep trying, with the right amount of determination, you will come out on top. It’s only up for me from here."

Prior to her IMPACT return, Jordynne Grace took the summer off from wrestling after her previous IMPACT contract expired. Last month, Fightful Select reported that Grace had signed a new two-year deal with the company that included a "significant raise."

Outside of wrestling, Grace is also an active bodybuilder. As outlined in her new contract, Grace will also reportedly receive some time off to compete in powerlifting competitions.

After her Victory Road match, Grace also participated in tapings for IMPACT's milestone 1000th episode. There, she teamed with Knockouts Champion Trinity, Awesome Kong, Gail Kim, and a mystery partner.