PDA

View Full Version : Nick Khan On Stephanie McMahon: "Her Relationship With Vince Is Their's"

Kemo
09-14-2023, 07:51 AM
Nick Khan said he didn't want Stephanie McMahon to leave WWE earlier this year, but respected her choice to do so.

In an interview on The Bill Simmons Podcast, Khan discussed Stephanie's departure from WWE and when she may return to the fold.

To Simmons, Khan said:

"Ultimately, when Vince came back, she decided she was ready to go and step out. I respected the decision. I wish she hadn't done that and she knows that from me personally. She's a terrific executive and a terrific person. That's her decision, her relationship with Vince is theirs.

I don't know what the future holds, but with Vince as the Chairman of the company, Paul the Head of Creative, me in the role that I'm in, if Stephanie wanted to do something with WWE, WWE would embrace that."

Stephanie McMahon returned to WWE as a Co-CEO with Khan after Vince McMahon stepped down from his role last summer due to a WWE Board of Directors investigation into hush money payments he made to women inside the company with whom he allegedly had affairs with. Prior to that, Stephanie had left the company on a leave of absence.

When Vince returned to WWE in January of this year, Stephanie bowed out again, leaving Khan as the sole CEO of the business. Stephanie has not been on television or a face of the company during their new merger with UFC into TKO Group.

Stephanie McMahon had been a part of WWE for years in various roles. She was part of the writing team, ran the creative department, and was a Chief Brand Ambassador prior to her role as Co-CEO.