PDA

View Full Version : Bad Bunny Jokes About Working With Roman Reigns, Paul Heyman Responds

Kemo
09-14-2023, 07:52 AM
Grammy-winning artist Bad Bunny has set his sights on one of WWE's most coveted titles: the Undisputed WWE Championship. The Puerto Rican sensation has boldly declared his intention to challenge the current champion, Roman Reigns.

In a recent interview with Vanity Fair, Bad Bunny named Roman Reigns as his next target. He boldly stated, "My plan is to take the title from Roman Reigns." While this declaration may have seemed tongue-in-cheek, it quickly gained significant traction, with many WWE fans clamoring for a potential showdown between the artist and the Tribal Chief at WWE Crown Jewel, which is set for November.

As news of Bad Bunny's aspirations spread, Roman Reigns' manager, Paul Heyman, weighed in on the matter. He wrote the following on his Instagram story in Spanish (translated to English): "For my good friend Bad Bunny: I admire your ability to pursue your own vision of success. Don't confuse your commendable ambition with the kind of greed that will ultimately harm you. BAD."

Most recently, Bad Bunny dropped out of Marvel’s El Muerto film project. The project was announced in 2022. It was set to be part of Sony’s Marvel Universe. The film was set to release on January 12, 2024, but it has been removed from Sony’s lineup of upcoming films. The film was delayed because of Bunny’s touring schedule and the 2023 Writers Guild of America strike.