PDA

View Full Version : Pat McAfee Comments On Sharing The Ring With The Rock & Steve Austin: "Living My Dream"

Kemo
09-17-2023, 09:30 PM
Former WWE SmackDown commentator Pat McAfee recently stated that he is living his dream after he got the opportunity to share the squared circle with two of WWE's biggest names, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and most recently The Rock.

Last year in September, Pat McAfee joined ESPN College GameDay which put an end to his tenure as a SmackDown commentator. McAfee has been making sporadic appearances and he competed at WWE Royal Rumble 2023 and WrestleMania 39. He took the fans by surprise when he made his comeback on last night's edition of Friday Night SmackDown.

He kicked off the show and eventually The Rock made his surprise return. The former punter shared the ring 'The Great One' and they both hit Austin Theory with a People's Elbow to create a memorable moment.

Previously, McAfee worked with Steve Austin at WrestleMania 38 when he received a stunner from the legend.

Speaking on SmackDown Exclusive, McAfee shared his experience of sharing the ring with WWE legends such as "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Rock. He stated that he is living his dream, and he knows that every kid who grew up in his generation had that dream as well. McAfee expressed his gratitude and stated that he is trying to enjoy the experience. Here is what he said:

“It’s so stupid. I got Stunned by Stone Cold at WrestleMania in Texas. Then I got to drink some Steve-weisers with him afterwards. I just got to do a People’s Elbow with The Rock. I’m living, not only my dream, but I know pretty much every kid that grew up in my generation’s dream, so I hope I’m doing you guys proud. I’m trying to enjoy it, and I am beyond thankful for it all," he said.

We will have to wait and see what the future holds for Pat McAfee.

cSDzSSxrpiY