PDA

View Full Version : Rhea Ripley Reveals Her Male Dream Opponents In WWE

Kemo
09-19-2023, 01:13 AM
Rhea Ripley isn't afraid to issue a beatdown to her male counterparts. In fact, she loves it.

Since aligning herself with the Judgment Day last year, Ripley has physically confronted several male WWE superstars, including Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, AJ Styles, Edge, and Rey Mysterio. Ripley also defeated Akira Tozawa in a singles match.

Ripley, who has been avid advocate of intergender matches, recently revealed who her male dream opponents are. As it turns out, two of them are superstars she's briefly tangled with before.

Speaking with Sportskeeda Wrestling, Ripley named Edge and Rey Mysterio as her male dream opponents.

"I got a lot of male dream opponents," Ripley said. "Obviously I would love to beat some sense into [Dominik's] deadbeat father. I think me versus Rey Mysterio would be absolutely amazing, and I would put him in his place. Then there’s also Edge. I would love to face Edge. He was the leader of The Judgment Day at one point, and Mami don’t like getting bossed around by anyone. I don’t like feeling like I have someone in charge, and that’s why The Judgment Day works so well now. So, I still have a lot of pent-up aggression against Edge that I would love to get out."

"The Eradicator" also recognized that many fans are interested in seeing her face a certain 14-time world champion.

"But then there’s one more person that everyone keeps throwing at me, and that’s Randy Orton. They want Randy to come back so that I can get RKO’ed because I keep 'sticking my business in the men’s business. Rhea Ripley keeps hitting the men, they can’t hit her back.' They can hit me back," Ripley clarified. "They just choose not to. You know why? Because they know their place. They know their role, and they know Mami’s always on top."