PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan: The Rock Wrestling Again Would Be An Unforgettable Experience

Kemo
09-23-2023, 08:49 PM
Hulk Hogan is confident that The Rock would give an unforgettable performance should the Brahma Bull return to the ring for one more match.

It has been seven years since The Rock's most recent match and over a decade since his last match that lasted longer than ten seconds. This hiatus hasn't caused fans to give up hope that The Rock will one day wrestle again, with the Great One himself saying that he was at one point locked into a match with Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 39.

The Rock has very few equals when it comes to being a name in pro-wrestling but Hulk Hogan is among them. Speaking to SI, Hogan reflected on what The Rock's return to the ring would mean for WWE.

"That would be a moment for everyone... if Rock comes back, people will never forget it. For all the people to see him come back, and see greatness right in front of us, it would be amazing."

Hogan was confident of an in-ring return by the Brahma Bull, saying that The Rock "still has wrestling in his blood" following the latter's surprise return during last week's SmackDown. Despite The Rock telling WWE in January of this year he did not feel in necessary shape for a match, Hogan believes the Great One's conditioning shouldn't be a problem.

"Rock’s in great shape, better than I was, and he is so smart inside the ring... Even though he hasn’t wrestled in a while, if he goes out there, Rock is going to tear that place down."

For WrestleMania X8 in 2002, The Rock & Hogan faced off in a collision of wrestling's past meeting its present. Speaking about the showdown, Hogan recalled being against the idea of rehearsing ahead of the show.

Ppt1aMaozY8

"That wasn’t happening, brother. I needed at least 20,000 people in front of me and a couple of Miller Lites in me before I could do it at that level, so we walked through it instead."

The two legends gave an exceptional performance in what many consider the match of the night, even if it was not in the main event spot.