PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch’s Autobiography Set For Release Ahead of WrestleMania 40

Kemo
09-28-2023, 08:10 AM
"The Man" Becky Lynch is a multiple time world champion, tag team champion, and WrestleMania main event star in WWE. Soon, she'll add "published author" to her long list of career accomplishments.

On Tuesday, it was revealed that Lynch's autobiography, "Becky Lynch: The Man: Not Your Average Average Girl" would be available to the public on March 26, 2024 -- just says before WrestleMania 40. The book is currently available to be preordered on Amazon.

The 288 book will chronicle Lynch's journey in the wrestling business. "This compelling and deeply personal memoir from WWE superstar Rebecca Quin—a.k.a. The Man, a.k.a. Becky Lynch—delves into her earliest wrestling days, her scrappy beginnings, and her meteoric rise to fame."

This is Lynch's first book project, but in a previous interview about working on the project, Lynch downplayed her skills as a writer.

Lynch said to Post Wrestling:

"I got my degree in acting. It’s something I’ve been doing a little bit of lately. That’s what I did my degree in here in D.I.T. (Dublin Institute of Technology) in Rathmines and in Columbia College in Chicago and so, I’m not really good at much else other than performing so, I think I’m okay at writing. I have a book coming out next year too. "

Earlier this month, Lynch added to her championship trophy case by becoming the NXT Women's Champion for the first time ever. In a special match against Tiffany Stratton, Lynch won the title by connecting with a Manhandle Slam. She'll defend the title against Stratton this weekend at NXT No Mercy in an Extreme Rules Match.

On the main roster, Lynch is a multiple-time world champion and tag team champion. She participated in and was victorious in the first-ever all women's main event of WrestleMania at WrestleMania 35 inside MetLife Stadium.