PDA

View Full Version : Jade Cargill Makes First Public Comments Since Signing With WWE

Kemo
09-28-2023, 08:11 AM
Jade Cargill is officially a part of the WWE roster and says joining the company was always her mission.

Cargill made her first public comments since the news broke on Tuesday that she had signed a multi-year contract with WWE. Plain and simple, she said she feels great to have joined the company.

To The Ringer Wrestling Show, Cargill said:

“It feels great you know, I feel like I was just in preparation for the grand stage. I felt like this was always the mission. I felt like the shoe fit. I felt like this was gonna happen, honestly this is all expected so I’m excited to be here.”

Though Jade Cargill was shown arriving at the WWE Performance Center on Tuesday after the news of WWE signing her was revealed, it's worth noting that main roster creative is being worked on for her. This could mean she will circumvent the NXT roster and jump right to Raw or Smackdown, or she'll simply have a shorter stay in NXT than other incoming talents do.

Regarding her goals in WWE, Cargill told The Ringer:

“I want to create a legacy, I want to be in the Hall of Fame, I want to wrestle with the best women in the world, there’s no grander stage than this stage, the opportunities are endless for this company, it’s a no-brainer, it was very welcoming, I didn’t have any second thoughts about it at all, it was easy.”

WWE has been beefing up the NXT television shows with top main roster talent like Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins to increase ratings ahead of television negotiations.